Benefits of AAS membership
Membership in the AAS provides access to a respected forum for presenting new ideas and supporting ongoing programs. Several types of memberships are available, including individual, corporate and institutional. As an added benefit, all members are automatically eligible to join the NASA Federal Credit Union, one of the nation's best. www.nasafcu.com
Benefits of an individual AAS membership include:
- Participation in AAS sponsored local, national and international meetings, including networking opportunities.
- Subscription to the highly respected professional publication, The Journal of the Astronautical Sciences.
- Subscription to the informative, thought-provoking AAS magazine, SPACE TIMES.
- Automatic eligibility to join the NASA Federal Credit Union, including family members.
- Reduced registration fees for all AAS-sponsored events.
- Discounts on purchases of AAS books, proceedings and technical publications.
- Advance notice of space-related events and activities.
- An opportunity to stimulate the imaginations and space interests of our children, the next generation of space professionals.
Industrial, scientific, and academic organizations are encouraged to join with a corporate membership. Benefits include:
- Opportunity to actively participate and network in a forum with leaders of the space community.
- Opportunity to cosponsor and participate with the Society in symposia and conferences which reflect corporate interests and expertise.
- Invitations to breakfast meetings with key NASA officials and other leaders in the space community
- Opportunities to publish professional articles in the publications of the Society.
- Official listing of Corporate Members will be included in all AAS publications.
- Opportunity to publish employment/opportunity announcements in our magazine, Space Times.
- Opportunities to work jointly with the AAS on its education and outreach initiatives.
- Corporate memberships in the AAS entitle designated employees to receive complimentary memberships in the AAS, providing reduced registration fees at AAS sponsored meetings, a discount on AAS published books, and an annual subscription to The Journal of the Astronautical Sciences and Space Times. They and their family members will also be eligible to join the NASA Federal Credit Union.